Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

VGC 9: Quick News and Notes

Howdy folks,
Just a short news and notes segment while I try out some new podcasting software. Let me know how you think it sounds.

Announcements: we now own VintageGuitarCast.com, and although it will point you to the same blogspot page as always, it will probably be a little easier to find in a pinch. Thanks to Jammin' Dave Jackson of The Musician's Cooler Podcast for suggesting I get off my butt and get it before it's no longer available.

New Segment - The Collectors' Corner. I alluded to this in VGC #8, but it looks like it's on track now. Our first installment will be coming soon. Let me know if you want to take part! You can gmail me at "opinionatedramblings" (make sure you use the gmail.com address...I'm trying to bust the spammers by not adding a proper link) or send me a voicemail using our MyChingo banner at the top of the left menu. If you've got a mic on your computer, you're all set!

Speaking of Opinionated Ramblings, please visit that podcast for links to the music you hear on this show and lots more! And don't forget the Frappr Friends map!

Think that's it; have a great weekend, and I'll catch you next time!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click here for your favorite eBay items