Friday, September 01, 2006

 

What's Your Pleasure?

OK...I need some listener input.

In checking the stats for the show, it's very clear that the most popular episode was the one on the Kramer Duke (show 6), followed by the Silvertone Amp-in-Case (show 5). These are the most downloaded shows, and are holding these positions consistently, with active downloads continuing even as I upload new shows.

What I would like to know from you is this: are these good examples of the type of models you want to hear about? Should I focus more on guitars from the 80s maybe? Off-shore brands? Lesser known brands? "Starter" guitars? 60s models?

Please leave me comments or contact me with your input. You can email me at vintageguitarcast (at) gmail (dot) com, comment here on the blog, or voice mail me using MyChingo. Heck, you can even comment on the Frappr map.

Let me know what you think! And Thanks!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click here for your favorite eBay items